Reload Greece is happy to announce internship opportunities with our Partner TITAN in Greece this summer! Are you currently pursuing your degree or are a recent graduate and want to work for one of the biggest multinationals in Greece? We are delighted to be presenting this opportunity to you for a chance to gain work experience, develop your skills and learn how it is to work for one of the most successful businesses in Greece.
TITAN is an independent cement and building materials producer with 115 years of industry experience. Based in Greece, the Group owns cement plants in ten countries and has operations in the following regions: Greece & Western Europe, the USA, South America, Southeastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean.
TITAN Group’s CSR and Sustainability commitment is demonstrated in its own policies and practices as well as through active participation in international initiatives. TITAN Group has signed the United Nations Global Compact, which aims to safeguard human rights, labor rights, protection of the environment as well as combating bribery and corruption. It is a member of CSR Europe, of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development, of the Cement Sustainability Initiative and the European Alliance for CSR.
If you are strongly motivated in CSR and SD field, and would like to make the most of your internship in a multiregional environment, learn from people with extensive experience participating in projects, cooperate with our people and feel our communication and values, please send them your CV and a cover letter for the Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development opportunity.
The specifics of the internship, as listed from TITAN Group are:
For those who are at the senior level of their studies or recent graduates and have:
- An understanding of the world order and a genuine interest for global affairs.
- Familiarity with the workings of international business.
- Learning agility
- Solid research and analytical skills in order to creatively translate and communicate information; ability to recognize external issues of importance (e.g. trends, policy developments) and to specify (quantitatively and qualitatively) the likely corporate impact
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written; ability to effectively present information and write cohesive reports for audiences with varying degrees of expertise
- Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
- Time management and work prioritization skills required
- Team player with ability to cope with a multicultural business environment
- Ambitious and results-oriented individual – a high level proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- Any related studies in the field will be considered an advantage
- Fluency in both Greek and English languages
- The positions are based in our Group Headquarters in Athens, Greece
- Paid Internship for a period of 2 months
- Working hours 09:00 to 17:00
“We value all of our interns and go the extra mile to make sure you receive a learning experience that may be worthwhile, both in making you a better and more mature student and in helping you decide what you would like to do following graduation.”
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 10th of April 2017 (application extended by only a few more days).
Want to know why TITAN is important to Reload Greece? Watch this video to find out more!
Watch Marilia Katras, TITAN’s Group Strategic Analyst, talk about entrepreneurship as an enabler of social transformation at our Ignite@Reload event at London Business School, November 29 2016.