Marketing and Engagement Manager Role Opening (Apply by 05/02/2017)
Are you passionate about community engagement and marketing
and are looking for your next challenge?
We Reloaders believe in the opportunities that are born in crisis eras and give our all to helping young entrepreneurs around the world unleash their potential to create new ventures which make a positive socioeconomic impact in their home countries.
Founded in 2012, Reload Greece is an educational charity currently in it’s fourth year of operation. We are scaling our activities to reach out to as many aspiring entrepreneurs, investors, thought leaders and prospective Reloaders as possible. We are a passionate team comprised of full time members as well as volunteers and are committed to growing Reload Greece to reach its full potential.
We are building a movement but we can’t do it alone.
We have different audiences and it is very important to constantly engage with them through all our platforms, keep them informed, excited and active. We also want you to drive the launch of our membership programme, which involves conducting research and interviews, setting a process to ‘become a member’ as well as manage the execution of this project to ensure the maximum engagement and reach is achieved.
If you share the same values with us and want to lead all our engagement activities then we want to hear from you.
This is your chance to play an instrumental role in making our voice heard across all audiences, building our momentum and growing our movement.
What are you waiting for? #joinRG.
Reload Greece Marketing & Engagement Coordinator JD 161012
Key Performance Indicators
Marketing and Communications
|• Map out the communications calendar taking into account all stakeholders and annual activities
• Responsible for the delivery of the plan including the development, production and coordination of newsletters, blogs and social media presence across all channels
|• Ensure that all RG events are promoted successfully across all media channels|
Marketing collateral / material
|• Develop all marketing collateral (event specific and other) and liaise with our team of designers to ensure everything is aligned and delivered on time|
|• Act as the RG PR Press Officer and proactively set out a PR strategy with key stakeholders including global media to raise RG’s visibility and awareness
• Handle media requests
• Develop relationships with key media partners and journalists
• Monitor and report press coverage
• Issue press releases
|• Ensure the content used by all team members is always consistent
• Ensure all marketing collateral used is constantly updated
|• Ensure that website visits, outreach and engagement is tracked against all KPIs|
Social Media Marketing
|• Create engaging content for Social Media accounts, manage, and increase engagement with social media platforms|
|• Manage the RG website, including adding frequent blog posts, and updating mentors / speakers / start-ups.|
Closing Date: Sunday 05 February 2017
Based in London
Works closely with:
Head of Strategic Partnerships and Programme Coordinator.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Business, Marketing or Communications.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Good understanding of the current entrepreneurial environment in Greece and the UK would be a plus.
- Knowledge of photoshop, indesign and wordpress would be a plus.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to manage and inspire team of volunteers
- Project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Graphic design skills would be a plus
- Experience in developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies
- Experience in writing copy for different audiences
- Experience in creating marketing collateral
- Experience in the non-for-profit sector would be a plus
- Proven experience in Communications or PR with good media contacts and relations.
- Ability to create/edit bespoke content for digital and social media preferable.
- Ability to match PR results directly with business needs.
- Demonstrated teamwork, networking skills and a collaborative approach.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Innovation and creativity in problem solving.
- Ability to multi-task, especially to combine administrative tasks with creative media relations.
- Familiarity with media industry, experience in broadcast and/or digital media preferable.
- Have 2-5 years’ experience, as well as a proven background in running digital campaigns
- Interested in Entrepreneurship and Social Innovation.
- Passion for ‘start-ups’